Co możemy Ci zaoferować?
Working with an experienced tax consultant and attorney, we offer you assistance in choosing the form of company taxation in Germany. The choice of the form of taxation is primarily related to the legal form of the business.
A sole proprietorship is taxed differently, while limited liability companies and joint stock companies are taxed differently. In addition to income taxes, companies are often VAT payers. Many companies are in the construction business.
These companies must keep in mind that in Germany there is a tax obligation for construction services which entails the collection of advance payments of 15% of BAUABZUGSTEUER income tax by the principal. We help with all tax returns for construction companies doing business in Germany.
Our offer includes:
– tax settlements
– settlements with Finanzamt (monthly / annual / quarterly) and BWA (also remotely online)
– Freistellung and Steuernummer and tax settlements for Polish construction companies doing business in Germany
– opening Companies in Germany ( Gewerbeanmeldung / colloquially Gewerba ) also without registration in Germany
– Submission of applications for applicants for unemployment benefits, among other things, filling out the EKS
– assistance in setting up a bank account